Downtown | X Miami
Check-in starts at 4 PM
230 NE 4th St, Miami, FL 33132
Enjoy a wide range of first-class amenities, including a stunning rooftop pool and modern on-site gym at The Guild Downtown | X Miami. On the off-chance you can pull yourself away, you’ll be in the heart of a neighborhood brimming with culture and shopping. This central location is a quick ride to some of Miami’s best neighborhoods like Brickell and Wynwood Arts District.
Welcome to The Guild
Here at The Guild, we’re on a mission to craft experiences that travelers and renters love. Our properties allow for you to live with us full-time or stay anywhere from a few nights to a few months in a fully furnished apartment. Whether you’re a digital nomad exploring new cities, you’re traveling a few days for work, or you want to live in a connected community – we have the option for you.
Enter through the X-Miami doors and find The Guild desk in the lobby. At the self-check-in kiosk, you will need to enter the first name and last name on the reservation, as well as the confirmation number texted to you. The kiosk will print out keys that will give you access to the elevator, amenities floor, and your suite. Check-in begins at 4 PM, and we are happy to store your luggage while you enjoy the property amenities or explore the city.
Your room is equipped with high speed Wi-Fi. To access the internet, the network name is your: room number. The password is: stayguild.
For the common area Wi-Fi, the network name is: X Miami Members. The password is: BetterTogether.
Explore the Property
Take a tour of the large pool deck, state-of-the-art fitness center, and available co-working areas. Amenities at X Miami are located on Level P, and the floor is accessible by using your room key. All outdoor amenities are open Monday-Sunday from 8AM to 10PM. Indoor amenities are open 24 hours a day.
To reserve a conference room, pool time, and gym time, please use the link here. Be advised: The gym will close every day from 1PM-2PM in order to have all equipment and areas sanitized.
The garage entrance is located at 233 NE 3rd St. Miami, FL 33132
- Approach the call box. Press "Door Pin", then "00, Next" then "4316, Next"
- Park in a temporary spot on level 2.
- Enter the building and use the elevator to go down to floor 1 to check-in.
- At the self-check-in kiosk, enter the first and last name on the reservation, and your confirmation number.
- Retrieve your key card and room number ticket. Return to your vehicle to park in a Guild labeled space on level 5.
- If you fail to park in a designated space by The Guild, your car may be towed.
- Once parked, follow the Parking Registration. This process is mandatory. If it is not completed, you will receive a ticket and be expected to pay the fine at your own expense.
- Go to https://xmiami.parkingattendant.com/
- Click on "Hotel Parking" and enter your license plate number.
- Enter the passcode: 346833 underneath where it says "HOTEL"
- Click change and put how long your car will be parked with us. The longest time frame option is 5 days, but you can go back in after your session has ended and then re-register if you are staying longer.
- Enter your email and phone number.
- Choose how you would like to receive your confirmation if you want an option different than only email.
- Hit register vehicle and you will be all set.
Enjoying your stay or missing us already?
Virtually shop your room and recreate The Guild experience at home.
Your Local Guide to Miami
Welcome to the heart of downtown Miami. Explore favorite spots in nearby Brickell City Center or venture across the bridge to hit up lively South Beach destinations.
Located in the building lobby, Breezeblocks serves up lattes and breakfast bites. Leave your phone number and location within the building or room number, and they will bring you your order - no delivery fee!Visit Website
A sprawling food hall in the style of a hip, Asian market with indoor and outdoor seating and a booming soundtrack of hip hop. Featuring food from seven vendors, two full bars and a karaoke lounge.Visit Website