Victory Park | Katy Trail
Check-in starts at 4 PM
3111 N Houston St, Dallas, TX 75219
The Guild Victory Park | Katy Trail provides a charming refuge in the middle of all that Dallas has to offer. This classic-yet-cozy property sits near the head of The Katy Trail and is just steps away from the American Airlines Center – home to the Dallas Mavericks, the Dallas Stars, and some of the city’s biggest concerts. By car, you’ll be a short ride to Downtown’s burgeoning Arts and Design Districts or Deep Ellum for a night out.
Welcome To The Guild
Here at The Guild, we’re on a mission to craft experiences that travelers and renters love, and foster connected communities. Our properties allow for you to live with us full-time or stay anywhere from a few nights to a few months in a fully furnished apartment. Whether you’re a digital nomad exploring new cities, you’re traveling a few days for work, or you want to live in a connected community – we have the option for you.
The property is located at 3111 N. Houston St. and check-in begins at 4pm. Between the hours of 10 AM - 6 PM, please text us when you arrive. We will meet you in the lobby to give you a key.
If you arrive after our business hours, please utilize the call box at the entrance and dial #001 to contact the concierge for entrance. Once in the lobby, go down the hallway behind the coffee shop to meet the concierge for your key and welcome packet.
Upon arrival, you can park in the temporary parking spots marked in the front of the building. Please find more parking details below.
Reminder: Check-out is at 11 AM. Fobs + parking pass can be left in your room, or returned to the concierge. There is a $100 fee for each if not returned. Please text us when you’ve departed.
Your room is equipped with high speed WiFi. To access, the network name is your: room number. The password is: stayguild. For the common area building WiFi, the password is: livewell.
Explore the Property
- The Katy Coffee Shop - Located on our 1st floor, open 7 AM - 3 PM, daily.
- The Katy Pool - Located on our 1st floor, off of the lobby.
- Private Conference Rooms - Located on our 7th floor, must be reserved.
- Fitness Center - Located on our 7th floor.
- The Katy Sky Lounge - Located on our 9th floor.
Parking is available for $30 per night. Parking is limited and must be registered with us prior to arrival. Text us if you need to reserve at 512-623-7480.
Please temporarily park in 5 'drop-off' spots on the street right outside the Katy lobby entrance. Once you have received your packet from the team, you'll need to move to the parking garage.
- Put your parking pass on the vehicle’s dash, as the scanner on the ceiling will read the pass.
- Once inside the garage, take an immediate left towards “Future Resident Parking”.
- You will follow the signs to a gate. Please stay back (per the signage) as the gate will open towards your vehicle.
- Continue to follow signs until you find your assigned parking space.
Head towards the elevators, and take to first floor.
- Exit the elevator, and head into The Katy entrance, on your left.
Your Local Guide to Dallas
Get to know the Katy Trail and Uptown area, and explore some of our favorite Dallas hot spots.