Cincinnati | Vine St.
Check-in starts at 4 PM
623 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Housed in the historic Provident Bank Building, The Guild Downtown | Vine St. is centrally located between the Over-The-Rhine neighborhood and Cincinnati’s Business District. Shop at Findlay Market, explore Washington Park, and attend a show at Taft Theater – all just steps away from your front door. Love Cincinnati sports? The Guild Downtown | Vine St. is a short walk away from Paul Brown Stadium – home of the Cincinnati Bengals – and the Great American Ball Park – home of the Cincinnati Reds.
Welcome To The Guild
Here at The Guild, we’re on a mission to craft experiences that travelers and renters love, and foster connected communities. Our properties allow for you to live with us full-time or stay anywhere from a few nights to a few months in a fully furnished apartment. Whether you’re a digital nomad exploring new cities, you’re traveling a few days for work, or you want to live in a connected community – we have the option for you.
We are located within The Provident Apartments, utilizing the 3 - 5th floors. Please utilize the entrance on Vine Street.
- To enter, select “Guild Pin” on the touch screen to left and enter your unit number and building code provided in your text message.
- Proceed to the elevator, scan your virtual key via The Guild App to use, and head to your floor.
- Locate your assigned room number and scan your mobile key card to unlock the door (make sure to touch the back of your phone against the door lock to ensure the lock engages).
As a contactless hotel, we do utilize virtual keys. Ahead of your trip, please download our mobile app via Google or Apple to access important information about your stay. You will not be able to enter your room without the mobile key on the app.
Your room is equipped with high speed WiFi. To access, the network name is your: room number. The password is: stayguild.
Parking is not available on location through The Guild but is available in conveniently located parking garages directly across from the building, Macy’s 7W7.
Check-out is at 11 AM. There’s nothing you need to do except text us once you’ve departed.
But if you’d like to do more, you can:
- Help the environment by leaving your room key in the room and we’ll recycle it for you.
- Leave us your feedback and help The Guild enhance your next visit.
Your Local Guide to Cincinnati
From the heart of downtown, explore all that Cincinnati has to offer – especially some of our favorite local spots.